Re-parenting a topic
The breadcrumbs (Contribs
> Tips Contrib
> Tips Of The Day
, for example) of any topic is constructed automatically in Foswiki by following the set topic parent. In the footer of a topic viewed with the default Pattern Skin
is a More topic actions
link which will allow you to select a new parent for the page.
To re-parent a page:
To re-parent a topic:
- Click More topic actions on the topic you wish to re-parent
- Navigate to Set new topic parent
- Begin typing a new parent topic name
- Select a new parent from the list
- Click on the Set new parent button
You will notice that the breadcrumb will now reflect the new parent.
See More Tips...