GMDH Shell is an easy-to-use tool for data mining and forecasting of multi-parametric datasets. It performs a fully automatic structural and parametric optimization of model.
GMDH Shell is useful for data mining, predictive analytics, time series analysis, forecasting and knowledge discovery. The software combines well proven machine learning technology and extended capabilities for effective use of multi-core, multiprocessor and clustered computers.
GMDH Shell makes processing of data much easier. It is able to automatically detect usable data inside a file, transform data according to a problem type, drop irrelevant inputs and construct a set of predictive models at the base of optimal complexity detection and self-organization principles.
You can download GMDH Forecasting Software
from the official website.
- Unlimited number of input variables.
- Time series forecasting, classification and regression.
- GMDH-type neural networks, linear and non-linear combinatorial GMDH models.
- Feature ranking and Feature selection.
- Curve fitting and Function finding.
- Export formula to Excel.
- Encoding and binary decomposition of text variables.
- Handling of missing values.
- Save / load models and apply them to new data (Scoring).
- Background execution mode via command line.
- Dataset examples and preconfigured problem type templates.
- Reading from CSV or XLS files and file sets, including Unicode support.
- One-click result recalculation for dynamically updated data files.
- Support for multi-core processors and cluster computers.
Popular applications of GMDH Shell:
Cons and Pros
Advantages of GMDH Shell:
- State of the art machine learning algorithms
- Best forecasting accuracy
- Built-in data transformation tools
- In-memory analytics
- Rich vizualisation
- Conection to data bases
- Export of formulas and predictions to Excel
- Excellent parallelization on multiple processors - very fast processing
| GMDH Shell
| Brief Summary
| An easy-to-use tool for data mining and forecasting of multi-parametric datasets.
| License Type
| Commercial Licence
| Data Mining Approaches
| Classification Discovery
| Currently Available
| Currently Available