DATAMINING IN HEALTHCARE
Datamining in Healthcare-Datamining applications in healthcare can have tremendous potential and usefulness. however the sucess of healthcare datamining hinges on the availability of clean haelthcrea data. in this respect, if is critical that the healthcare industry consider how the data can be better captured, stored, prepared and mined. Possible directions include the standardization to enhance the benefits of healthcare datamining applications. futher,as healthcare data are not limited to just quantitative data. it is necessary toalso explore the use of text mining to expand the scope and nature of what healthcare datamining can currently do. In particular, it is useful to be able to integrate data and text mining.
Personal TWiki Settings
Registered Email Address
Your email is stored using a secret database, it is only visible to you and the administrator.
My Personal Preferences
Uncomment preferences variables to activate them (remove the #-sign). Help and details on preferences variables are available in Default Preferences
- Show tool-tip topic info on mouse-over of Wiki Word links, on or off. Remove the "#" in the line below to enable this setting
- #Set LINKTOOLTIPINFO = off
- Write protect your home page:
How to Use TWiki
- A Taste Of T Wiki - view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners
- Welcome Guest - starting points on TWiki
- T Wiki Users Guide - complete TWiki documentation, Quick Start to Reference
- Sandbox - try out TWiki on your own
- Anusha Ragumajji Sandbox - just for me